· Most insurances are accepted.
Individual Initial Assessment and Intake Sessions are one hour and the fee is $125.00 Subsequent Individual sessions are 45 minutes and the fee is $100.00
Couple Counseling Sessions and Initial Assessment and Intake Sessions are one hour and the fee is $150.00
Subsequent Couple sessions are one hour and the fee is $120.00
Family therapy involving three or more family members are one hour and the fee is $170.00
· Group Sessions are 1 hour and 30 minutes and the fee is $65.00. An initial and individualminute interview may be conducted prior to joining the group.
Method of Payment:
For your convenience, CCC accepts most medical insurance plans. Direct Payment can be made by check or cash. If you have out of network benefits, you can submit your receipt of service to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified your therapist at least 24 hours in advance, based on the circumstances, you may be required to pay a cancelation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.